Saturday, November 2, 2013

Let's Be Witching!

Britishisms of the week: Fit - attractive, fine, hot; "She's fit!"
                                       Fancy Dress - costumes

Apparently Halloween isn't a big thing here, but since Brittney and I are American and our friends like Halloween we decided to throw a costume party!  As a group we tried to do a female villian theme.

If you do Halloween here your costume has to be good and scary. Or so we were told. Now the scary thing I wasn't entirely buying into.  The main thing is they don't do the "sexy Halloween" like the US does.  Lucky for me, I never bought into that either.  There is no need for me to leave the house in lingerie claiming to be a costume.

I got so excited I decorated!



And made themed snacks!

Spider cookies and Babybel eyeballs
Mummy dogs and fingers


And this was our group photo before heading out for our Spooktacular evening!


We specifically picked a student-based club because we knew they would all be dressed up.  And we were right!  We had a wonderful time out dancing and seeing every one else's fancy dress!

Oh - and PS, I was Poison Ivy



No comments:

Post a Comment